quinta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2008

Black Sabbath — Heaven and Hell

Era puto. 13 anitos, no máximo. Foi dos primeiros discos que comprei. Black Sabbath sem o Ozzy. Muito bom. Fica um cheirinho.

Já agora, wishing well é uma fonte dos desejos. É isto.

Vai acompanhada pela letra, que eu sei que há quem goste.

Throw me a penny / And I'll make you a dream / You know life's not always what it seems / Think of a rainbow / And I'll make it come real / Roll me, I'm a never ending wheel.

I'll give you a star / So you'll know / Just where you are / Don't you know that I might be / Your wishing well?

Look in the water / Tell me what do you see / Reflections of the love you give to me / Life isn't money / It's not something you buy / Let me fill myself with tears you cry.

Time is a never ending journey / Love is a never ending smile / Give me a sign to build a dream on, dream on...

Throw me a penny / And I'll make you a dream / You know life's not always what it seems / Love isn't money / It's not something you buy / Let me fill myself with tears you cry

I'll give you a star / So you'll know just where you are / Someday, some way you'll feel the things I say / Dream for a while of the things that make you smile / Don't you know, don't you know / Oh you know that I'm your wishing well / Your wishing well, wishing well...



Mais detalhes sobre o álbum, aqui.